1. As per AHSEC, 80% attendance is compulsory (but our college except 100%). Students not found satisfactory in this criterion may not be allowed to appear in their final examination.
2. Students, found absent, in any examination conducted by college might be fined except on medical ground.
3. During college hours students are strictly forbidden to leave the college campus.
4. No student is allowed to attend the classes without uniform.
5. If students fail to get desirable marks in their respective subjects in the college examination they have to attend the remedial classes later on.
6. The parents can meet the principal for any enquiry about their ward's progress or any other problem concerning their ward.
7. Students must pay the fees for the whole academic session.
8. If any student damages the college property intentionally he is liable to bear the value of it.
9. The student who is enrolled in the institution will have to work hard regularly. If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the institute, irregular in attendance, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Principal in this regard will be final. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
10. In case any parents/guardian misbehave with any staff member of the institute his/her ward can be restricted from the college. The decision of the principal will be final.
11. Students are required to pay the fees in time as detailed in the fee schedule enclosed with the Prospectus. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
12. No transfer ceretificate will be issued until all the dues of the Academy are cleared. The Parent/Guardians will have to apply to the Academy authority for transfer. No transfer certificate will be issued until tution fee for the current session have been paid a fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged whenever an application for the transfer certificate is made. Students must be introduced by the parents or the guardians at the time of admission.
13. Students must bring their books & copies in bags. Mobile phones, camera, or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited within the college campus.
14. The college reserves the right to check the personal belongings to the students like purse, bag, without any prior information.
15. Students if found roaming outside or sitting somewhere without attending his/her/their class will be subjected to disciplinary action.
16. No student from other institute will be allowed inside the school campus without any valid reason.
17. Parents-Guardians are expected to extend full co-operations. They are required to attend the teacher/guardian meeting held according to the academic calendar.
❖ Boys should come to the institution in descent look & proper uniform.
❖ Low waist pants & narrow bottom pants are not allowed.
❖ Boys will have to knot their tie properly & descent hair cut.
❖ The skirts should cover upto the knees.
❖ Low waist skirts are not allowed and cannot keep long nails.
(A) SCIENCE STREAM :
English, MIL (Assamese/ Alt. English) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
(B) ARTS STREAM :
English, MIL (Assamese/ Alt. English)
Economics, Political Science, Education, Geography, History, Logic & Philosophy, Sociology, Hindi
(C) COMMERCE STREAM :
English, MIL (Assamese/ Alt. English)
Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Commercial Arithmatic & Statistics (CAMS), Banking & Salesmanship
The mediums of instruction are Assamese & English
The college mission is to transform every student through enabling support with a view to ensuring him/her to fulfil his/her dream of a successful life.
❖ Students must sit in the Unit Test, Terminal Examination, Annual Examination held in time to time.
❖ Unit Test per subject carries 25 marks.
❖ Sessional Test/Annual Examination of 100 marks.
❖ Securing below 30% in any exam. will be considered as disqualification to continue classes or to fill up the exam. forms.
❖ Fill up the application form with BLACK BALL PEN only with capital letter leaving one box between first name, middle name & surname.
❖ Signature affixed on the application form must be full.
❖ The extra photograph (Passport size) must be submitted along with application form and full signature affixed below the photograph.
❖ The student will keep the hostel campus clean and hygiene.
❖ Unauthorized persons are not allowed to visit the boarders.
❖ Except emergency student will not be allowed to leave the hostel during the Academic session.
❖ Hostel boarder will go out for marketing with prior permission of hostel warden for twice in a week.
❖ Students should not arrange any functions or meeting within the hostel campus or outside the campus.
❖ No student should stay away from the hostel on any day without the prior permission of the concerned warden and Principal.
❖ Visitors are allowed every Sunday to visit the boarders in specified time.
❖ Caught damaging any property of the college. (Fined)
❖ Noticed roaming outside while the class is going on.
❖ Found irregular in classes without any valid reason.
❖ Found with below 80% attendance in class. (Fined)
❖ Caught with mobile phone, camera, or any other electronic devices.
❖ Caught which writing anything in walls or desks. (Fined)